18.4.08

dear you,

i am just checking in on my balmy piece of property... wondering if you followed any of my directions... for all i know you could be walking around with spray antiperspirant on and developing a rash! i don't think this is the case but i am checking in anyhow. we talked earlier about growing things on my site- i am also wondering about the progress of that and the real or fake results that you may report to me. i am starting to feel like i will be sad when my plot expires... not because of the ownership idea... but because we are always so far away from one another all the time and this weird internet closeness (or the idea of closeness) has made that distance not seem so big. any how i hope you are well and not overwatering my area with all of this stress! love you armpit! a + armpit 4-eva! 

No comments: